Ahhhh, Blue Skies

Life, money, health, etc
Archive

Ahhhh, Blue Skies

Post by Archive » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 pm

The shade of Blue maybe a Happier Path to your Retirement

A bunch of know it Alls from numerous colleges have come to the conclusion that the color of the blue sky is emotionally good for us. Apparently we like the sun out and no clouds on the horizon. But all kidding aside I did a trial on myself and it did seem to improve my emotional wellness. I changed the back ground color on my computer to five shades of the color blue and I think it a good thing.

Depressed Look to the Sky

Now wouldn’t that be the cats meow if all we have to do is to embrace the color blue and all will be well in our life. I wonder how the head doctors would view this kind of thinking? I suppose like most things its not going to fill the entire hole created when the brain decides to go panamas. But who knows it sounds very logical to me, especially since I feel better when the sun is out.

Blue Fish

About five years ago I purchased a blue fish structure made of glass that has different tones of in the glass. It’s currently residing in the hall closet. I think Ill retrieve it and place it on my side of the bed; maybe it will improve my sleeping. God knows that process needs a great deal of improvement.

Blue is My Favorite Color

I have always enjoyed walking at the end of the day while the sky is still blue and the sun is beginning to settle down for the night.

The Sun made Me Feel Better at Work

While I was still working outside of the house my office was so posited that the sun would spend the entire day passing my office window. I could always tell when the sun was being shaded by clouds, because my emotional mood would slightly down grade. I used to tell people that and I would often see the question of doubt on their forehead. I’m clearly one of those people who likes the sun and feels better because it out and focusing on me.

I hope the blue emotional theory proves to be true and helps all of us feel better. Life really feels great when our feelings are working well for us. That’s how I feel and I’m sticking to it.

Note:
This article was written by my late Father. We were working on this retirement site together before he was hit by a drunk driver and later died of his injuries.