Need Focus & Laughter

Life, money, health, etc
Archive

Need Focus & Laughter

Post by Archive » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Focus & Laugh

Take each event one at a time and never let two thoughts dominate you mind at one time. The road to resolving and doing things you want to do is learning the art of focusing on one event at a time. Multi tasking which sounds good and seems practical is a journey filled with things to do and no task will get the proper attention it needs to be completed properly. Loose ends will develop everywhere and then a train wreck crashes thru the front door and discontentment prevails rather then wellness. More time is spent on repair and patching rather then just doing the job and be done with it. Its great to think that you’re all things to all people but first you must be all things to yourself.

Multi Tasting is not for Everyone

My wife is a multi taster and she makes it work, but I think she is the exception to the rule. Yes she does multi taste but she’s different from most doers. She completes projects and never leaves anything partly done or hanging in the closet somewhere. She does a lot and completes them all. That’s the true test of a successful multi taster.

Most Like Me are One Timers at a Time

But we the rest are just one timers we take things in the order of our importance and make them happen. And in many ways that’s the best road to travel in getting results and finding wellness in the process.

Now is Always Better then Later

Younger people are prepared to work all the time for the greater good of their retirement. We who are retired see the folly of this thinking and know that work and fun must go hand in hand for life to really be what it should be. Waiting till later to have fun often leaves the worker less able to enjoy the fruits of his harvest when struggles of the mind and body invade the space of his thinking. Those who sell invest now and enjoy later are having their fun at your expense and laughing all the way to the bank.

Be in the Now

Can you think of a greater reason to be alive then laughing once in awhile. And laughing doesn’t mean your being selfish it just means that you understand that being ok is good for all people. So when you’re happy that happiness is contagious and others benefit from your being in the now rather then the later.

So grow your roses and then smell the wellness they produce. Remember life is not just about working. Life is also about learning to laugh. That’s how I feel and I’m sticking to it.

Note:
This article was written by my late Father. We were working on this retirement site together before he was hit by a drunk driver and later died of his injuries.